5 Reasons to wear Polarized Sunglasses
Luxury Glasses & Sunglasses Tips
Why should I wear Polarized Sunglasses?
Polarized sunglasses provide many benefits than the typical tinted lenses. Here are 5 quick advantages that a pair of polarized sunglasses will have over a tinted lens;
- Improved Safety - Polarized sunglasses will give you optimal clarity in many weather conditions.
- Enhanced Colors - Polarized sunglasses bring out colors more vividly by reducing the amount of glare.
- Sports Advantage - Keeping your eye on the ball can be an issue when the sun is at it's brightest. Polarized lenses can reduce the intensity of sunlight and glare helping you focus on your game.
- Beach & Water Fun - When looking into the water without a polarized pair of sunglasses you may be looking at a reflection of yourself. Maybe you need to check your look before you dive in, but it can be more fun and safe if you can actually see what is in the water.
- Reduce Eye Strain & Fatigue - Glare from the sun can cause diminished vision, squinting eyes, and strain. The extra strain on the eyes can cause fatigue throughout the day. Polarized sunglasses reduce strain and fatigue by giving us a glare free environment.